Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 21 April 1985

मज़ार के उसपार


_______________________________________________________________________________

क्या करना था ,
क्या कर बैठा  ?

संसार में आकर
सयाना होना था ,
तुम्हे देखते ही
दीवाना हो गया  !

मगर मेरा दीवानापन ,
कोई पहेचाने भी तो
कैसे पहेचाने  ?

सयानेपन की वरदी पहेने हुए हूँ  !

अब तो चंद राते बाकी है ,
शोचता हु तो
जैसे जीवन की
सब बाते बाकी है  !

जिसे पाना था उसे खोकर
लगता है
जिंदगी की सब मुरादे बाकी है  ;

खयालो ही खयालो में
तमन्नाओ की चली बारात
दुल्हन उस दिन भी थी
आज भी हो

तुम्हे कबूल हो तो
मज़ार के उसपार
दीवाने का साथ भी हो  ?
==================================

Beyond The Tomb

what had to be done,

What did you do?

coming into the world

Had to be wise,

as soon as I see you

Went crazy!

But my madness,

even if someone recognizes me

How to identify?

I am wearing the uniform of maturity!

Now only a few nights are left,

I think about it

like life

Everything remains to be done!

after losing what was meant to be gained

Seems like

All the wishes of life remain;

think only in thoughts

Procession of wishes started

The bride was there that day too

still there today

if you accept

beyond the tomb

Will you be with the crazy person too?
================================

Translated In Google Translate - 11/03/2024


_______________________________________________________________________________




No comments:

Post a Comment