Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 12 April 1985

मै उस हवा हूँ



______________________________________________________
धरती गगन से प्यार करती है ,
गगन धरती से  ;

मगर
गगन के हाथ नहीं ,
इसलिए गगन ,
धरती के पूरे बदन को
छुए हुए है  ;

मेरे हाथ भी किसी ने काट दिए ,

मैं भी , मनो:मन
तुम्हारे पूरे बदन को
चूमे हुए हूँ  ;

जिस हवा ने तुम्हे घेरा है
मै उस हवा हूँ  ;

खाली बाहरी शरीर को नहीं ,
हर सांस में घूल कर
तुम्हारे अस्तित्व के
हर कोने कोने में
फ़ैल जाता हूँ  ;

तुम्हारी रगरग में
लहू बनके
तुम्हारी रक्षा करूंगा

----------------------

Juhu Shack
Mumbai
-------------------------
12  April  1985
==========================

I Am That Wind

The earth loves the sky,

Sky from earth;

But

Not the hands of the sky,

That's why sky,

the entire body of the earth

Is touched;

Someone cut off my hands too,

Me too, Mano:Man

your whole body

I have been kissed;

the wind that surrounds you

I am that wind;

Not to the empty outer body,

dissolve in every breath

of your existence

in every corner

spread out;

in your touch

like blood

will protect you

===================================

Translated In Google Translate - 11/03/2024



_________________________________________




No comments:

Post a Comment