Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 14 April 1985

ग़मों का ये गुलदस्ता



_______________________________________________________________________________
कई बाते याद आती है
कुछ कहेने जैसी ,

कुछ
तुम्हारे मुह से फिर एक बार
सुनने जैसी  ;

जिस जगह
मैंने तुम्हे पहेली बार देखा था ,
उस जगह ,

जभी जभी मौक़ा मिले ,
जा कर खडा हो जाता हूँ ,

तुम्हारे खयालो में डूब जाता हूँ  ;

आंसू ओ तो दिखा नहीं शकता
अफ़सोस इस बात का नहीं ,

अगर अफ़सोस है तो ये के
जिस आंसू को सींच कर
बागबान ने
ग़मों का ये गुलदस्ता बनाया,

तुम्हारे जन्मदिन पर भी
इसे
पेश नहीं कर पाता  हूँ  !

_____________________________________________________________________________

This Bouquet Of Sorrows

I miss many things

Like saying something,

Some?

from your mouth once again

Like listening;

the place where

I saw you a few times,

That place ,

Whenever I get a chance,

I will go and stand up,

I drown in your thoughts;

Oh tears, you can't show them

It's not about this that I regret it,

If there is regret then this

The tears that irrigate

The gardener

Made this bouquet of sorrows,

also on your birthday

This

Can't present!

=================================

Translated In Google Translate - 11/03/2024



No comments:

Post a Comment