Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 21 April 1985

तुम जो आ रही हो !


_________________________________________________________________________________

फिर एकबार
गुलमोर में फूल आ गए है ,

तुम जो आ रही हो !

कुछ दिन पहेले
इस ज़ाड़ पर
एक सूखी पत्ती भी ना थी ,

आज डाली डाली पर पत्ती है
और पत्ती पत्ती पर फूल है  ;

अगर इन सब को
तुम्हारे आने की प्रतिक्षा हो ,
तो भला , मेरा क्या हाल होगा  ?

मगर
ना तो गुलमोर बोल शकता है
ना मै  ;

उस फूल ,
जो तुम्हारे ओठो की याद दिलाते है
बस उसे बार बार चूम लेता हूँ  ;

जब तुम चली जाओगी
फूल मूर्ज़ा जायेंगे ,

तुम्हारी यादों को
धुन्ढ़ते धुन्ढ़ते ,
मै अकेला
सूने आकाश में उड़ता रहूंगा
============================

You Are Coming!

once again

Flowers have come in Gulmor,

You are coming!

a few days ago

on this tree

There was not even a single dry leaf,

Today there is a leaf on the branch

And there is a flower on every leaf;

If all these

Waiting for your arrival,

So, what will happen to me?

But

Neither can Gulmor speak

Neither me;

that flower,

that reminds me of your lips

Just kiss her again and again;

when you go away

The flowers will fade away,

to your memories

While searching,

I am alone

I will keep flying in the empty sky

=================================

Translated In Google Translate - 11/03/2024



_______________________________________________________________________________





No comments:

Post a Comment