Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 15 December 1985

पैरो पे क्या महेंदी लगाईं हैं !


___________________________________________________
जब महेफिल खत्म हुई
तब फर्श पर गिरे हुए
उठा लिए मैंने
दो फूल  ;

शायद तुम्हारे गले से गिरे थे -

शायद मेरे दिल से
फूल बन कर गिर गये
मेरी आरज़ू और अरमां  ;

और ज्युंकी ये खून से पले थे
इन्हें रौंदते
तुम्हारे पैरों को तो
कहीं खून के दाग
लग नहीं गए ?

किसी और की महेफिल बनाने जाओगी
तो लोग कहेंगे ,

" वाह  खूब ,
  पैरो पे क्या महेंदी लगाईं हैं  ! "

तुम नाचती रहो
मैं ऊठाता रहूँगा फर्श से,

खून से सींचा हुआ
मोगरा और चम्पा 

--------------------------------------------------------------

15  Dec   1985

____________________________________________________

What Henna Has Been Applied On Your Feet?

when the party ended

then fell on the floor

I picked it up

Two flowers;

Maybe they fell from your neck -

maybe from my heart

fell like a flower

My wishes and desires;

And because they were born by blood

trample them

to your feet

blood stains somewhere

Didn't you get it?

You will go to organize someone else's party.

So people will say,

"Wow, great.

  What henna has been applied on your feet? ,

you keep dancing

I will keep picking up from the floor,

drenched in blood

Mogra and Champa

==========================

Translated In Google Translate - 11/03/2024



No comments:

Post a Comment