Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 19 May 1987

तू है मेरा लास्यन्रुत्य


_____________________________________________________
मैं पहाड़ हूँ
तूं नदि ,

अगर मैं कुछ ज्यादा ही रो दू
तो उभर आती हो  !

राहबर को छोडके
कहाँ चली जाती हो  ?

तुम मेरी प्रिया हो
क्यूंकि
तुम मेरे सीने से निकली हो ,

इतना तो सोचो
के
जिसे प्रितम मान के
मिलने चली हो ,

वो समंदर तो
तुम्हारा अस्तित्व
तुम्हारा अपनापन ही
मिटा देंगा  !

मैं हिमाला का शंकर
तू है मेरा लास्यन्रुत्य
तू सरिता

---------------------------------------------------

19  May  1987
==============================

You Are My Lasyanrutya

i am the mountain

you river,

if i cry too much

So you emerge!

except Rahbar

Where do you go?

you are my darling

because

You have come out of my chest,

just think about it

Of

whom one considers dear

You have come to meet me,

that sea

your existence

your own belonging

Will erase it!

I am Shankar of Himala

you are my lasyanrutya

you Sarita

==================================================

Translated In Google Translate - 08/03/2024

=================================================


_____________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment