Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 4 July 2013

अमास के अँधेरे


_______________________________________________________________________________

खिले पूर्ण चन्द्र जब
तब छलके ,
जल चंचल
उदधिके ;

किन्तु तरंगे
गहरे जल की
मन जलधि की
शोर मचाये ;

जब छा जाये
मन के गगन में
आमासरात  के
गहन अँधेरे .

और उठती
प्रेम की
प्रचंड पिपासा ,
बन के व्याकुल
प्राण छेड़ते
सुर बिरह के ;

बुज़ भी जाते
रह रह के ,
दिये हर एक
रंग महल के
जब छा जाते
अमास के अँधेरे

-------------------------------


Written  /  03 , Mar  1957


_____________________________________________________

Darkness Of The Moon

when the full moon blooms

Then spill out,

Water is playful

Uddhike;

but waves

deep water

of mind water

Make noise;

when it is over

in the sky of the mind

of Amasarat

Deep darkness.

and get up

of love

intense thirst,

distressed by becoming

teasing the soul

Tone of separation;

it would also be extinguished

By staying,

gave each one

of Rang Mahal

when it gets covered

darkness of the moon

===========================================

Translated In Google Translate - 08/03/2024

============================================




No comments:

Post a Comment