Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 4 July 2013

आ गये हो तुम


_________________________________________________________________________________

आ गये हो तुम
बसंत लेके,
बिराने में
बहारसे छा गये हो तुम ;

प्रिया मुस्कानसे
हृदयके भाव कैसे
उलज़ा गए हो तुम ;

हमारे ओष्ट को
अपने अधरसे ,
सुधा कौन
ये पिला गए हो तुंम ;

क्या पा चुके हो
दिल लेकर,
ये दर्द देकर
क्या दे गए हो तुम ?

------------------------------------

Written  /  05 May 1959


_____________________________________________________________________________

You Have Come

you have come

With spring,

in the wilderness

You are covered with spring;

Priya Smiles

how the feelings of the heart

You are confused;

to our lips

from my base,

Sudha who?

You have been given this drink;

what have you achieved

with heart,

by giving this pain

What have you given?

==================================

Translated In Google Translate - 08/03/2024



No comments:

Post a Comment