Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 14 June 2015

इन सवालो का कोई जवाब ?




_________________________________________________________________________________

रह रह कर उठते हैं
इन सवालों :

मिल कर बिछड़ना था
तो क्यों मिले  ?

अरमानो के बाग़ को
उजड़ना था तो
उम्मीदोंके फूल क्यों खिले  ?

जिस दिन मुज़े
नादान होना था
क्यों न हो पाया  ?

तुम्हे बेशर्म हो के
दिल की बात कहना था
क्यों न कर पाया  ?


वो कौन सी मज़बूरिया थी
 जिसे रोक रखहा मुज़े
बिन्दास हो कर
तुम्हारा नाम लेने से  ?


जानते हुए भी
की इन सवालो का
कोई जवाब
ना था तुम्हारे पास
न मेरे ,


उठते रहेंगे
हर सांस के साथ

-----------------------------------------

15  June   2015
=========================

Any Answer To These Questions?

wake up intermittently

these questions :

had to part together

So why did we meet?

to the garden of desires

if I had to tear down

Why did the flowers of hope bloom?

the day i

had to be silly

Why couldn't it happen?

you are shameless

I wanted to express my feelings

Why couldn't I do it?

what compulsion was that

 whom I have to stop

being cool

By taking your name?

knowing that

that these questions

any answer

you didn't have it

not mine,

will keep rising

with every breath



Translated In Google Translate - 07/03/2024




















No comments:

Post a Comment