Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 24 June 2015

तुम्हे चाहने की




_______________________________________________________________


कोशिश कर रहा हूँ

पुरानी कुछ आदते बदलने की ,




खाने पिने की

खेल में कूदने की

गीतों गाने की ,


आदते जैसी की

शायरी करने की !


तुम्हे चाहने की

न कोई देख पाये इसलिए

इश्क को

दामन में छिपाने की ,



है कोई भी बुरी ?

मेरे लिए तो

एक से बढ़कर

एक प्यारी !


पर सबसे आगे तुम

मगर तुम से भी ज्यादा 

तुम्हारी याद प्यारी !


बचेगी न कोई 

आदते - मजबूर ,


जब ह्रदय की धड़कने

कुछ कम होगी

बंध आँखे

अंध होगी !



पर हटेगी कैसे ,

दिल से तुम्हारी छवि

मिटेगी कैसे ?


अगर बादलों की आदत हैं

बरसने की

तो मेरी है

तुम्हे चाहने की 

--------------------------------

To Love You

I am trying

To change some old habits,

to eat and drink

to jump into the game

to sing songs,

habits like

To do poetry!

to love you

so no one can see

to love

To hide in the hem,

Is anyone bad?

for me then

more than one

A darling!

but you are at the forefront

but more than you

Sweet memory of you!

no one will survive

Habits - forced,

when the heart beats

it will be less

closed eyes

Will be blind!

But how will it go away?

your image from the heart

How will it be erased?

If clouds are a habit

to rain

so it's mine

to love you

=============================

Translated In Google Translate - 07/03/2024


Original Gujarati / 19 Aug 1981

Hindi Translation / 25 June 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment