Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 16 July 2015

तुम्हारी तलाश में




________________________________________________________________

तुम्हारी तलाश में

----------------------

छा गए है आज 

रास्ते मधुबन के 

पीले पलाश से ,


बैठा हूँ मैं 

पुकुर के पास में 

तुम्हारी तलाश में ,


नुपुर के 

झंकार की आश में ,



कहाँ हो तुम ?


जिस दिशा में 

फेरता हूँ नज़र ,

तुम ही तुम हो !



फिर सोचता हूँ

जिसे ढूंढता हूँ 

वो तो छुपी है 

दिल की गहराईओं में ,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Original Gujarati / 4 Oct 1979

Hindi Translation / 17 July 2015

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking For You

It is covered today

routes to madhuban

With yellow palash,

I am sitting

near pukur

Looking for you,

Nupur's

In anticipation of the chimes,

Where are you ?

in which direction

I look away,

You are you!

I will think again

 

whom I search for

she is hidden

In the depths of the heart

============================================

Translated In Google Translate - 06/03/2024

=============================================

રાહ જોઉં છું .

--------------------

પલાશ ના ફૂલ થી આજે

મધુવન ને રસ્તે

પીળી ચાદર પાથરી છે :



પુકુર ની પાળીએ બેસી

તારા

નૂપુર ના ઝણકાર ની

રાહ જોઉં છું .

No comments:

Post a Comment