Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 16 July 2015

क्या तू समज़ा ?



________________________________________________________________

तू ने कर दी कमाल 


तकदीर  ,

कुछ कम दाम में ही 


मुज़े मोल लिया  !




पहनने को तो 


दी एक फटी सी खमीज़ 


और नौटंकी में बनाया राजा  !




ये कैसी तेरी तमीज़  !


तख़्त पर बिठाने से पहले 


कान में इतना तो कहना था ,




" ये नौटंकी है भव - भव की 

,
   यहां सच के नाम , कुछ भी नहीं  !



   सुब्हा होते जो देखतो हो

 ,
   बस समजो , आज का वो

 
   खेल है  ! "





तू जो ठहरा धूर्त 


मुज़े बनाया मुर्ख  !




क्या तू समज़ा  ?



शीशे में तूने

 
मुज़े उतारा  ?





तो फिर ए भी समज ले ,




दिया जो तूने 


झरूर वो

 
पाठ किया मैंने ,





पहनाया जो तूने

 
बेश भी पहना मैंने ,





डोरी खेंची तूने

 
वो ही

 
नाच किया मैंने ,





मगर 


ज़माने ने सूना जो


 
शबद तो  खुद का बोला  !


------------------------------------------------------------


Original Gujarati / 15 Oct 1979

Hindi Translation / 17 July 2015

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do You Understand?

you did wonders

destiny  ,

at a slightly lower price

Bought me!

to wear

Gave a tearful sigh

And made a king in drama!

What kind of manners is this of yours!

before putting on the throne

I had to say this much in my ear,

"This is a drama about future and future.,

   In the name of truth, nothing here!

   whatever you see in the morning ,

   Just understand, today's

   It's a game! ,

you who are cunning

Fooled me!

Do you understand?

you in the mirror

Got me down?

Then please understand,

which you gave

sure that

I recited,

which you wore

I also wore a besh,

you pulled the string

that one

I danced,

But

The world has forgotten

He spoke his own words!

==========================================

Translated In Google Translate - 06/03/2024

==========================================

આજે તારો ભરમ ભાંગુ

-------------------------------------------
કરી કમાલ છે
તકદિર ,

તેં મને સસ્તા માં
સાટવી લીધો છે  !

ઉઘાડી એબ ને ઢાંકવા
કપડું નથી
પણ
રાજા નો પાઠ દીધો છે  !

તખ્તા પર ધકેલતા પહેલા
કાન માં તો કહેવું હતું  -

" ભવાઈ છે ભવાટવી ની ,
  જેવા દેશ તેવા વેશ છે ,

  સાચું કંઇ નથી -
  નાટક ના નિત નવા
  ખેલ છે ! "

કહ્યું તેં નહિ
તું ધૂતારો  ! !

તને એમ કે
તેં મને
શીશા માં ઉતાર્યો  !

પણ
આજે તારો ભરમ ભાંગુ  ;

ઉપર થી દોરી તેં ખેંચી
તે ખરું ,

વેશ તારા , પાઠ તારા ,
તે પણ ખરું ,

પણ

જયારે જયારે ખેલ ખેલ્યો ,
મારા ખુદ ના જ
શબદ બોલ્યો  !

No comments:

Post a Comment