Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 5 July 2015

पलाश क्या बोले ?




_________________________________________________________________________________

पलाश क्या बोले  ?

------------------------------


गुलमोर खिलते रहेंगे ,

लाल रंग केसूदा
पीले पलाश को पूछते रहेंगे ,

" कहाँ है वो गोरी  ?
  कहाँ है वो
  जिसने पहनी
  चुराके
  तेरे रंग की चुनरी  ? "

पलाश क्या बोले  ?

बैशाख की धुप में
पेड़ो की छावमे ,

सोई हुई हवा भी
क्षुब्ध ,
अति क्षुब्ध !

मेरी धरा को
आज बादलो ने घेरा

-------------------------------------

What did Palash say?

Gulmores will keep blooming,

red colored powder

Will keep asking the yellow palash,

"Where is that blonde?

  where is he

  who wore

  churake

  Chunri of your color? ,

What did Palash say?

in the sunshine of baisakh

In the shade of trees,

even the sleeping wind

upset,

Very upset!

to my land

clouds surrounded today

===================================

Translated In Google Translate - 07/03/2024


Original Gujarati  /  26 April  1980

Hindi Translation  /  06  July  2015

No comments:

Post a Comment