Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 15 July 2015

तुम्हारा कहान कैसे कहलाऊ ?


________________________________________________________________

तुम हो 

मेरे मन का मोती ,

मेरे दिल की अगाध गहराईओं में छिपा

कौस्तभ ,


तुम्हारे गांव में

न था सागर

न था मेरु परबत

न था वासुकि नाग को खींचने वाले

देव और दानव

फिर भी ढूंढ़ निकाला

मगर पहेनु तो कैसे ?

कहाँ ?

ना है मेरे पास

मुगट मोहन का ,

और

बिना बांसुरी

तुम्हारा कहान कैसे कहलाऊ ?

'गर मेरी अखियाँ रोती

तो तुम देख पाती ,

जरा मेरे दिल के अंदर

झाँख के देखो

गमो के दरिया में

डूबा हुआ है

मोती
-----------------------------------------------

Original Gujarati / 13 Oct 1979

Hindi Translation / 15 July 2015

-----------------------------------------------

How Should I Tell Your Story?

you are

pearl of my heart,

hidden in the deep depths of my heart

Kaustabh,

in your village

there was no ocean

there was no Meru Parbat

Vasuki was not the one to pull the snake

gods and demons

still found out

But how to wear it?

Where ?

I don't have it

Mugat Mohan's,

And

without flute

How should I tell your story?

'If my eyes were crying'

so you could see,

just inside my heart

take a peek

in the river of sorrow

is immersed

Pearl

=====================================

Translated In Google Translate - 06/03/2024

=====================================


કૌસ્તુભ કાઢ્યું ગોતી

------------------------


મારા મનનું મોતી

તું ,

દિલ નો દરિયો ડોળ્યો


વાસુકી મેરુ ને ભરડ્યો ,

અગાધ ઉંડાણે થી

કૌસ્તુભ કાઢ્યું ગોતી :

પણ મોહન હું ના ,

મુગટ મને ના ,

ક્યાં પધરાવું ?

આંખડી મારી


છાનું છાનું રોતી .
----------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment