Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 12 July 2015

बूज़ा के जाऊँगा




________________________________________________________________


बूज़ा के जाऊँगा

--------------------


साकी ,

देख कौन आया
महफ़िल में तेरी
ये शराबी ,

करो ना सितम
सुधा से भरो ,
देख मेरा जाम खाली  !


बची ना शराब तेरे मयखाने में  ?

हो कर बेफिक्र
भर दे ज़हर से
मेरी जो
प्याली खाली  !


दीवाना प्यार का तेरा
लौटेगा नहीं

'गर  बूज़ा न शको
इश्क की प्यास

तेरे दर पे
बूज़ा के जाऊँगा
जिस्म की सांस  !


-------------------------------

Original Gujarati  /  13   Oct   1979

Hindi Translation  /  13  July   2015


-------------------------------------------------

I Will Go After Drinking

Saki,

look who came

in your party

This drunkard,

don't torture me

Fill with nectar,

Look, my jam is empty!

Is there any liquor left in your tavern?

be carefree

fill with poison

my joe

Cup empty!

crazy about your love

will not return

'If you can't smell it

thirst for love

at your rate

I will go after drinking

Breath of the body!

=====================================================

Translated In Google Translate - 06/03/2024

======================================================

અરે ! બૂઝશે આજે

સુધા નો જામ ખાલી
સાકી સિતમગર ,

       શરાબ તારી ખૂટી જો ,
       ભરી દે બેફીકર થઇ
       ઝહર પ્યાલી  :

દિવાનો પ્રેમ નો તારો
પાછો જશે શું  ?

       અરે !
       બૂઝશે આજે ,

       કાં તો
       ઈશ્ક ની પ્યાસ
       યા તો
       જિસ્મ ની સાંસ .

-------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment