Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 8 November 2015

क्या जवाब देती ?


_______________________________________________________________________________

अगर तुम पूछते ,
" मुज़े क्यों याद करते हो ? "

तो मैं क्या कहेता  ?
चुप ही रहेता  !

जैसे किसीने पूछा ,
" तुम सांस क्यों लेते हो ? "

मैं भी पूछ शकता हूँ ,

" तुम्ही बताओ ,
  तुम्हे कैसे भुलाऊँ ? "

तो तुम क्या कहेती  ?
क्या जवाब देती ?

या ,
शर्मसे आँखे ज़ूका लेती  ?

अगर तुम पूछती ,
" क्या तुम मुज़े प्यार करते हो ? "

तो क्या इकरार करता ?

या पलट के पूछता ,

"  तुमने किसीको चाहा कभी  ? "

तो क्या ,
अंदाज़ से  ही बता देती  ?

या
कुछ बोल भी पाती  ?

------------------------------------

09  Nov  2015 /  #

______________________________________________________________________________

What Answer Would You Give?

If you ask,

"Why do you remember me?" 

So what do I say?

Remain silent!

Like someone asked,

"Why do you breathe?"

I can also ask,

"You tell me,

  How can I forget you? ,

so what do you say?

What answer would you give?

Or ,

Would you close your eyes in shame?

If you ask,

" Do you love me? "

So what would you agree to?

Or ask back,

"Have you ever loved anyone?"

So what ,

Should you have just told me by guess?

Or

Could you even say something?

Translated In Google Translate - 06/03/2024
=============================================================




No comments:

Post a Comment