Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 7 November 2015

कौन थे तुम्हारे ?


_________________________________________________________________________________

कौन थे तुम्हारे  ?

----------------------------

 थे जो कभी
तुम्हारी आँखके तारे
वो तो तुम्हे भूल पाये ;

कैसे भूलूँ मैं  ?

मैं तो हूँ
तुम्हारे अस्तित्व का
बचा हुआ
एकलौता बहाना  :

देखना चाहो तो
देखलो मेरी आँखोसे ,

कौन थे तुम्हारी
आँखके तारे ,
और कौन था
तुम्हारा
तकदीर का मारा  !

अब तुम्हे कुछ फर्क  नहीं ,
करे या ना करे
कोई याद ,

मुज़े फर्क हैं

मेरी यादों में
मेरे बचे हुए इन  सांसो में
तुम्हे ज़िंदा रखना हैं

--------------------------

03  Nov  2015  /  #

___________________________________________________________________________

Who was yours?

who were once

stars in your eyes

He was able to forget you;

 

How can I forget?

 

I am so

of your existence

Remaining

The only excuse:

 

if you want to see it

Look through my eyes,

 

who was yours

Star of eyes,

who else was there

yours

Fate struck!

 

Now it doesn't matter to you,

to do or not to do

any memory,

 

I am different

 

in my memories

In these remaining breaths of mine

want to keep you alive

========================================

Translated In Google Translate - 06/03/2024

===============================================











No comments:

Post a Comment