Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 12 December 2015

मुज़े कौन पहचानता ?



_______________________________________________________________________________
तुम्हारे बिना मुज़े कौन पहचानता  ?

शीरीं के बिना
फरहाद को कौन जानता  ?

मुज़े कोई ना भी पहचाने तो
गीला किसीका नहीं ,

तुमने मुज़े जाना
वो जहां से कम नहीं  !

कुछ सवालात है
तो खुद से  ;

अफ़साने थे वो ,
तुमसे
क्यों न बयां कर पाया  ?

जो मुरादे दिल में रही
लब  पर आके , जो रुक गई ,
वो तो मेरी खता थी  !

क्यों न बन पाया मैं ,

लैला का मजनू  ?
सोहनी का महिवाल  ?
हीर का रांजा  ?
शेणी का विजानंद  ?

अगर बन भी पाता तो
क्या कुछ बात बनती  ?


जब
ज़माना इन्हे भूल पाया ,
हमें भी भूल पाता  !

जो ज़ुल्म तुम पर हुआ
वो मैंने किया है

ज़माने ने नहीं  !

----------------------------------

#   13  Dec   2015


__________________________________________________________________________

Who Recognizes Me?

Who would recognize me without you?

without shirin

Who knows Farhad?

Even if no one recognizes me

nobody's wet,

you know me

No less than that!

have some questions

So from myself;

Those were legends,

To you

Why couldn't I tell?

The wishes that remained in the heart

Came to the lip, which stopped,

That was my account!

Why couldn't I become it?

Laila's Majnu?

Mahiwal of Sohni?

King of Heer?

Sheni's Vijanand?

Even if it could be done

Can anything be done?

When

The world has forgotten them,

Could forget us too!

the oppression that happened to you

I have done that

Not the times!

=========================================

Translated In Google Translate - 06/03/2024





No comments:

Post a Comment