Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 14 December 2015

कौन सा असूल था ?


__________________________________________
क्या भूल थी  ?
तुम्हारी महफ़िल में 
बिन बुलाये 
चले आये 
वो क्या , मेरी भूल थी ?


क्या सज़ा थी  ?
शराब -इ -इश्क  के बदले 
भर दिया गमो  का जाम ,
क्या मेरी इस खता की 
सज़ा थी  ?

क्या मैंने कभी 
शिकवा किया  ?

तो फिर ,
महफ़िल अधूरी छोड़ कर 
पैरों से घुँघरू तोड़ कर ,
चले जाना ,
ये भी तुम्हारा 
कौन सा असूल था  ?

मैंने तो लबो सी लिए हैं ,
जलते चरागों को बूज़ा दिए हैं ,

इश्क ना ही सही 
गमो के सहारे जी लिए हैं  !

मानो या न मानो 
तुम्हारे यादो की बरात में 
दूल्हा तो मैं ही हूँ  !

--------------------------------------------------

#   15  Dec  2015 

________________________________________

Which Principle Was It?

What was the mistake?

in your party

uninvited

came away

What was that, was it my mistake?

What was the punishment?

In exchange for alcohol and love

Filled with sorrow,

what about this account of mine

Was it punishment?

have i ever

Did you teach?

Then ,

leaving the party incomplete

By breaking the curls with my feet,

go ,

this is yours too

Which principle was it?

I have taken so many lips,

The burning lamps have been extinguished,

love is not right

Have lived on sorrows!

believe or not

In the procession of your memories

I am the groom!

============================================

Translated In Google Translate - 06/03/2024





No comments:

Post a Comment