Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 11 February 2016

कहाँ से कहाँ पहुंचे ?


__________________________________________
कुछ वादे निभाये ,

कुछ कस्मे ऐसी भी खाई 
जो निभा न पाये  !

कहाँ से कहाँ पहुंचे  ?

जैसे 
रास्ता कुछ तय न कर पाये  !

तुम्हारी आँखों में 
कुछ मस्ती थी ,

जरुरत से ज्यादा 
कुछ शरारत भी थी  !

भूलना चाहा  तो 
बार बार 
वही याद आई  ;

क्या ,
यहां से भी बहारे 
कभी गुजरी थी  ?

रेत के रण में 
बदरिया कभी बरसी थी  ?

न तुम्हारा गुनाह था 
न मेरा ;

क्या प्यार से बचके रहना 
हमारे बस में था  ?

तुम फ़िक्र मत करना 
तुम्हारे राज़ को मैंने 
दामन में छिपा रख्हा है 

---------------------------------------------------------------

02  Feb  2016

_______________________________________

From Where To Where?

Keep some promises,

Took some vows like this

Who could not fulfill it!

 

From where to where?

As

The path could not decide anything!

in your eyes

there was some fun,

more than needed

There was some mischief too!

if you want to forget

Frequently

That's what I remembered;

What ,

out of here too

had you ever gone through?

in the sand battle

Did Badriya ever rain?

it was not your fault

Neither mine;

Is it worth staying away from love?

Was it within our control?

don't worry

I have your secret

hidden in the hem

===================================

Translated In Google Translate - 05/03/2024




No comments:

Post a Comment