Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 13 March 2016

रुकना था तो मुज़े



__________________________________________
मेरी हालात सुनके 
क्या करोगी  ?

किये जो सितम 
बेवफा बहारो ने ,
तुन्हे भी ज़ेला है  !

और तुम तो 
रो भी नहीं शक्ती ,
आंसू ओ को 
थमा भी नहीं शक्ती,


रुकना था तो मुज़े ,

तेरे मेरे बीच 
ज्यादा नहीं ,
फासला सिर्फ 
दस कदम का था  !

क्यों न घूम कर पकड़ा 
तेरा हाथ ?


जब तुमको माना सहारा 
क्यों तुम्हारा साथ छोड़ा  ?

आया हु आज तेरे द्वार  
सवालातो की बरात लेकर ,

इनका जवाब है 
न तेरे पास 
न मेरे !  

-----------------------------------------------------------

14  March  2016  /  #
===================================

If I Had To Wait, I Would Have.

after listening to my situation

What will you do?

the tortures done

The unfaithful springs,

You too have got it!

and you

Shakti, don't even cry.

to tears

The power has not stopped,

If I had to wait, I would have.

between you and me

Not much ,

distance only

It was ten steps!

why not turn around and catch it

your hand?

When I considered you my support

Why did I leave you?

I have come to your door today

With a barrage of questions,

their answer is

neither do you have

Not mine!

======================================================

Translated In Google Translate - 05/03/2024




No comments:

Post a Comment