Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 24 March 2016

ज़माने से हारा हूँ



__________________________________________
पंख जलने से पहले 
परवाने ने  ना पूछा ,

"  शमा ,
    कहाँ है तेरा सिंगार  ? "

जब तुम मिली 
सपनो के साये में ,

ना मैंने पूछा ,

" सुरा ,
  कहाँ है तेरा 
  हेम का हार  ? "

ज़माने से हारा हूँ 
गमो से नहीं  !

कभी तुमने ही कहा था ,

" मंज़िल की सोच सोच कर 
  राह को बर्बाद न कर  "

----------------------------------------------------------
25  March  2016  /  #
===================================

I Am Lost To Time

before the wings burn

The moth did not ask,

"Shama,

    Where is your makeup? ,

when i met you

In the shadow of dreams,

No I asked,

"Sura,

  where is yours

  Hem necklace? ,

I am lost to time

Not out of sorrow!

It was you who once said,

"Thinking about the destination

  "Don't ruin the path."

=======================================================

Translated In Google Translate - 05/03/2024





No comments:

Post a Comment