Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 7 March 2016

तुम्हारे बिछड़ने के बाद


_________________________________________

मेरे तुम्हारे बीच 
पत्थर की कोई 
दिवार तो ना थी  ;

था तो सिर्फ 
मकड़ी का जाला ,

एक फूंक से ही हट जाता  !

मुक्कद्दर को मंज़ूर 
कुछ और था ,

गरम साँसे मेरी 
टकरा के तुम्हारी ठंडी आहो से 
लौट आई  !

अगर तुम मायुश थी 
तो मैं मजबूर था  ;

लोग मानते है 
मैं गीत लिखता हूँ  :

एक तुम जानती थी 
जिगर के खून से सींच कर 
ये गुल खिलते थे  !

तुम्हारे मिलने से पहले 
अकेला था ,

तुम्हारे बिछड़ने के बाद 
गमो के अँधेरे से 
घिरा हुआ हूँ  !

----------------------------------------------------------

08  March  2016  /  #

_______________________________________

After You Broke Up

between you and me

stone koi

There was no wall;

it was just

Spider's web ,

Would have gone away with just one blow!

destiny accepted

there was something else,

my hot breath

collided with your cold sighs

Came back!

if you were sad

So I was forced;

people believe

I write songs:

one you knew

irrigated with liver blood

These roses were blooming!

before i met you

was alone ,

after you broke up

from the darkness of sorrow

I am surrounded!

=========================================

Translated In Google Translate - 05/03/2024





No comments:

Post a Comment