Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 13 April 2016

लाल में लाल मिल जायेगा



__________________________________________
कबूल ,

गमो की धूप में 
मेरे जिस्म  के रंग 
कुछ फिक्के ज़रूर पड गए है ;

मगर आपने 
मेरे खून का रंग देखा  ?

आपकी अमानत समज़ कर 
वो तो आज भी सलामत है  !

उसे अगर कोई इंतज़ार है 
तो क़यामत का ;

तभी तो वो 
तुम्हारे लहू से 
मिल पाएगा ;

जब मेरा काल आयेगा 
तब लाल में लाल 
मिल जायेगा 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

14  April 2016  /  #

www.hemenparekh.in > Hindi Poems
===========================================

Red Will Be Found In Red

confess,

in the summer sun

colors of my body

Some mistakes have definitely been made;

but you

Did you see the color of my blood?

consider your trust

He is still safe today!

if he is waiting for something

So about doomsday;

that's why

with your blood

Will be able to get;

when my time comes

then red in red

will get

=======================================================

Translated In Google Translate - 05/03/2024













No comments:

Post a Comment