Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 23 April 2016

मुझे तो निभाना है



__________________________________________


तुम्हारे लिए ही गाता हूँ 
क्या सून पाती हो ?

जो लिखता हूँ तुम्हारे लिए 
मेरी ही आँखों से 
पढ़ लिया करो  !

तूने निभाया वादा 
इस जनम का ,

मुझे तो निभाना है 
जनम जनम का  !

जितना लिखू 
गाऊ इससे भी ज्यादा ,

तुम सून ना पाओ 
ना ये मेरी मर्यादा  !

मैं गाता हूँ 
तुम सुनते जाओ  !

-------------------------------------------

24  April  2016  /  #

www.hemenparekh.in > Hindi Poems
===================================

I Have To Fulfill It

I sing only for you

Can you hear?

What I write for you

through my own eyes

Read it!

you kept your promise

Of this birth,

I have to fulfill it

Of births and births!

as much as I write

Cow even more,

you can't hear

This is not my limit!

I sing

You keep listening!

===================================================

Translated In Google Translate - 05/03/2024


No comments:

Post a Comment