Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 7 May 2016

क्या क्या बताऊं ?



__________________________________________
कभी कभी 
सोचता हूँ ,
गुनाह मेरा क्या था ?

प्यार ना किया ?
वो तो ना था  !

प्यार करके 
इकरार ना किया ?
बेशक , वही था  !

जो राह की 
तुम रहनुमा थी ,
उस राह पर ना चला  ?
वो भी था !

लिखा जो 
वो कहे न पाया ?
कुछ कहा भी तो 
कर न पाया ?

गुनगुनाया 
पर गा न पाया  ?

गमो को सराहा 
पर जिस्म को 
छु न पाया  ?

क्या क्या बताऊं  ?

होनी को अनहोनी 
कैसे कर पाऊं  ?

तुम्हारी याद लेकर 
जिए जाता हूँ ,
क्या वो सज़ा काफी नहीं  ?

-------------------------------------------------------------
www.hemenparekh.in > Poems ( Hindi )

08  May  2016  /  #
=====================================

What Should I Tell?

Sometimes

I think,

What was my crime?

Didn't you love?

That wasn't it!

by loving

Didn't you agree?

Of course, it was him!

which way

you were the leader,

Didn't you follow that path?

He was there too!

which wrote

Couldn't he say it?

even if you said something

Couldn't do it?

hummed

But couldn't sing?

praised Gamo

but to the body

Couldn't touch?

What should I tell?

something bad is about to happen

How can I do it?

remembering you

I go on living,

Is that punishment not enough?

======================================================

Translated In Google Translate - 05/03/2024



  

No comments:

Post a Comment