Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 14 May 2016

पर खयालो वही है



_________________________________________________________________________________

तुम्हारे रास्ते से गुजरा 
तो क्या पहचान पाओगी  ?

देख कर सफ़ेद बालों को 
धोखा तो न खाओगी  ?

देखती रहती हो जिसे 
सपनो में ,
वो पुराना प्रितम 
ज़रूर कुछ बदल गया है  ;

लकीरे जो हाथ में थी 
वो अब 
चहेरे पर भी ,
साफ़ नज़र आती है  !

बदन कुछ झुका हुआ है ,
आँखे नमी है ,
रफ़्तार में कमी है ,

पर खयालो वही है  !

चाहिए सबूत  ?

लगाके तुम्हारे कान 
सिने  से मेरे ,
सुनो  !

तुम्हारा नाम लेकर 
चल रही है जो ,
धड़कन वही है  !

और कह रही है ,

" प्रिया ,
तुम भोली हो ,

मुझे बालों से नहीं 
दिल से पहचानो  "

-------------------------------------------------------

15  May  2016   /   #

www.hemenparekh.in > Poems ( Hindi )

_______________________________________

But Remember It Is The Same

passed your way

So what will you recognize?

looking at gray hair

Will you not be deceived?

whom you keep looking at

in dreams ,

that old lover

Surely something has changed;

lines that were in hand

that now

Even on the face,

Looks clearly!

The body is slightly bent,

eyes are moist,

There is a decrease in speed,

But remember, it is the same!

Need proof?

close your ears

from my chest,

Listen  !

with your name

which is going on,

The beat is the same!

And she is saying,

" priya ,

you are innocent,

I don't care about hair

Recognize by heart "

===================================

Translated In Google Translate - 05/03/2024




No comments:

Post a Comment