Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 8 May 2016

कुसूर क्या था मेरा ?


__________________________________________

जब तुम्हे पता था 
ज़माने का दस्तूर ,
तो क्यों मिलायी 
आँखे मुज़से  ?

काश ,
तुमने मुख मोड़ लिया होता  !

कहो इसमें 
कुसूर क्या था मेरा ?

मैं तो 
तुम्हारी आँखों के 
अथाग सागर में डूबा था ;

आज भी 
उन्ही आँखों में आँखे डाल कर
खुद को भूल जाता हूँ  !

'गर , 
तुम और मैं ,
ज़माने के दस्तूर से डरते 
तो कैसे बन पाती 
कहानी हमारी  ?

फानी बन कर रह जाती  !

---------------------------------------------------

www.hemenparekh.in>Poems ( Hindi )

09  May  2016  /  #

________________________________________

What Was My Fault?

when you knew

The custom of the times,

so why did you mix it

eyes on me?

If only ,

You should have turned your face away!

say in this

What was my fault?

I am so

of your eyes

Drowned in the bottomless ocean;

today also

looking into those eyes

I forget myself!

'Gar,

you and me ,

afraid of the customs of the times

so how could it be made

Our story?

Would have remained like a fool!

=============================================

Translated In Google Translate - 05/03/2024









No comments:

Post a Comment