Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 12 June 2016

कोई नयी बात तो नहीं !



__________________________________________
आज भी बादलों पूछते है ,

" है कोई सन्देशा 
  यक्ष कन्या के नाम  ?
  अप्सरा जैसी कोई 
  उर्वशी / मेनका के नाम  ? "

मेरी आंखोसे जो बहे ,
वो आंसू ओ से बने 
बादलोको 
कहूं भी क्या  ?

सन्देशा तो है ,
बहुत है  ;

तुम्हारा पता कहाँ  ?

बादलों पूछते है ,

" कहाँ जाके बरसना है  ? "

जब नहीं तुम्हारा 
कोई अंदेशा ,
तो कहाँ भेजू सन्देशा  ?

जिस मोड़ पर छोड़ के गयी 
वहीँ बैठा हूँ ,

जिस राह पर चली 
उस राह पर ,
डूबती नज़रे लगाए हूँ  ;

और सोचता हूँ ,

मिलके तुमसे बिछड़ना 
कोई नयी बात तो नहीं  !

पिछले कई जनमो में 
तूने यही किया ,
और आनेवाले जन्मों में भी 
यही करोगी  !

--------------------------------------------------------------
13  June   2016

www.hemenparekh.in >  Poems  ( Hindi ) 
=====================================

Nothing new!

Even today the clouds ask,

"Is there any message?"

  Name of Yaksha girl?

  someone like an apsara

  Names of Urvashi/Maneka? ,

Whatever flows from my eyes,

they are made of tears

to the clouds

What should I say?

The message is there,

There is a lot;

Where is your address?

The clouds ask,

"Where to go and shower?"

when not yours

any doubt,

So where should I send the message?

at the point where I left her

I am sitting there,

the path she walked

on that path,

I have set my eyes on sinking eyes;

And I think,

to meet and part with you

Nothing new!

in many past lives

This is what you did,

And in future lives too

This is what you will do!

=========================================================

Translated In Google Translate - 04/03/2024


No comments:

Post a Comment