Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 4 December 2016

क्यों न कहे दे इन्हें



______________________________________________________

झरूर होंगे ;

मेरे सिवा भी 
तुम्हे चाहने वाले 
बहुत होंगे  !

मुझे भी तो थे 
मेरे भी 
कुछ  चाहने वाले  ;

पर इकरार करने वाली 
एक तुम्ही थी  !

मेरे सिवा 
तुमसे क्या 
किसीने किया इकरार  ?

अनेको के प्यार से तो ,
मुझे प्यारी है 
तुम्हारी रूश्वाई  !


 क्यों न ऐसा करे ,
तुम्हारे चाहने वाले को 
मेरे चाहने वालो से 
मिला दे  ?


क्यों न कहे दे इन्हें 
छोड़ दे हमें अकेले  ?


मुझे कहेनी है तुमसे ,
लबों पर आके 
अटक गयी है जो  
हज़ार बाते ,

जो सह न शकु 
तन्हाईओं में अकेले 
वो हज़ार बाते ,

तुम्हारे और मेरे 
वो अनजान चाहने वालो से 
छूपा के रखनी है 
वो हज़ार बाते  !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

05  Dec  2016

www.hemenparekh.in / Poems ( Hindi )
===============================================

why not tell them

Surely there will be;

except me too

those who love you

There will be many!

I too was

me too

Some wishers;

agreeable to

You were the one!

except me

what about you

Who agreed?

With the love of many,

I love you

Your shame!

 Why not do this?

to your loved one

from my fans

mix it?

why not tell them

leave us alone?

I have to tell you,

come to the lips

which is stuck

thousand things,

one who cannot bear

alone in loneliness

Those thousand things,

yours and mine

those unknown lovers

have to keep hidden

Those thousand things!

====================================================================

Translated In Google Translate - 01/03/2024







No comments:

Post a Comment