Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 15 December 2016

जानते हुए भी क्यों पूछा ?


                                            https://youtu.be/zAVyO62gTQk


______________________________________________________
गयी रात , गयी बात 
जब सुपनोंमे आके 
तुमने पूछा ,

"  आओगे मेरे साथ  ?
    दूर दूर ,
    जहाँ  धरती
    आकाश से मिलने 
    खुद अपना अस्तित्व मिटा देती है ,

    जहाँ आकाश 
    धरती से मिलने 
    क्षितिज की बाहों में 
    लिपट जाता हैं ;

    दूर दूर जहाँ 
    ज़मानों से दूर ,
    हम दोनों 
    खुद को मिटा के ,
    बेखुद बन पाएंगे  ?  "

क्यों पूछा ?
जानते हुए भी क्यों पूछा ?

जागते हुए जो 
तुम्हे लेजा  ना शका 
उम्बर के उसपार ,
वो भला 
सुपनोंमे 
क्षितिज को कैसे छु पाता  ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

16  Dec  2016

www.hemenparekh.in > Poems ( Hindi ) 
================================================

Why did you ask even after knowing?

The night is gone, the conversation is gone

when in dreams

you asked,

 

"Will you come with me?

    far away,

    where the earth

    meet the sky

    destroys its own existence,

 

    where the sky

    meet the earth

    in the arms of the horizon

    clings to;

 

    far away where

    away from the times,

    both of us

    by erasing myself,

    Will you be able to become selfless? ,

 

Why did you ask?

Why did you ask even after knowing?

 

while awake

couldn't take you

Beyond the umber,

that good

in dreams

How could I touch the horizon?

=================================================================

Translated In Google Translate - 01/03/2024


      

No comments:

Post a Comment