Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 1 January 2017

बहारे तो बहुत आयी

                                                    





______________________________________________________

मुझे याद है 
उम्र की तवारिख में लिखा वो दिन 
ग्रीष्म का वो पहला पहला दिन ,
जब मैं 
दिल में विरानो लेकर 
तेरे घर पहुंचा ,


तब तू 
बहार  बन के 
आँखों से उतरके 
दिल में छा गयी ;


आज भी 
तुम्हे देखना चाहता हूँ 
तो आयने के सामने जाके 
खड़ा हो जाता हूँ ;


ख़ुद अपनी ही आँखों में 
जांखता हूँ  !

ग्रीष्म के उस दिन से लेकर ,
बहारे तो बहुत आयी 
बादलो भी बहुत बरसे,


मगर 
मेरी पुरानी  आँखों में
बसी है जो ,


वो तो आज भी 
बिस साल से 
कुछ कम ही है  !

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

02  Jan  2016

www.hemenparekh.in / Poems ( Hindi ) 
===========================================

I had a lot of spring days

I remember

That day is written in the history of life

That first day of summer,

When I

with a stranger in my heart

reached your house,

then you

after becoming a spring

out of sight

It spread in the heart;

today also

want to see you

then go in front of the mirror

I stand up;

in my own eyes

I will check!

Since that summer day,

I had a lot of spring days

The clouds also rained a lot,

But

in my old eyes

which is settled,

even today

since twenty years

It's a little less!

=====================================================

Translated In Google Translate - 01/03/2024






No comments:

Post a Comment