Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 18 January 2017

चाहत को कैसे छिपाऊँ ?






______________________________________________________

एक उम्र की आहत को 
छिपाये चला हूं ;

चाहत को 
कैसे छिपाऊँ  ?

चार बिस और चार के 
चौराहे पर ,
अब न लेना 
कोई मोड़ है ,

न अफसानो की  
कोई होड़ है  ;

सुबह होने से पहले 
शाम ढल जाती है ,

फिर रात में ,

तुमसे अधूरी बात में 
सुबह हो जाती है  :

ज़रूर 
फांसला कुछ कम  होता चला है ,

शायद 
इसी आश में, 
गम भी 
कुछ कम सताता है  !

------------------------------------------

19  Jan  2017
==================================

How to hide my desire?

to the hurt of an age

I have been hiding;

to desire

How to hide?

four twenty and four

at the crossroads,

don't take it now

There is a turn,

nor of stories

There is some competition;

before dawn

evening falls,

Then at night,

in an incomplete conversation with you

It's morning:

Sure

The gap is decreasing a bit,

Perhaps

In this hope,

sadness too

Something hurts less!

====================================================================

Translated In Google Translate - 01/03/2024








No comments:

Post a Comment