Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 25 January 2017

तो चट्टानें पिघल जाएगी



______________________________________________________

अतीत में कुछ पल
जैसे थम गयी है ,

हिमालय के शिखर पे
बर्फ जैसे जम गयी है;

हर पल को पीछे छोड़के 
चलता रहा,

मुड़ कर देखने की 
हिम्मत नहीं ,

अगर देख लू 
तो चट्टानें पिघल जाएगी 
थमी हुयी पले 
आंसू बनके 
बह जाएगी  ! 


कभी बहार  भी आयी ?

क्यूँ लगता है ऐसा ,
आने से पहले ही
मुर्ज़ाई  ?

-------------------------------------------------------------

26  Jan  2017
======================================

Then the rocks will melt

moments in the past

As if it has stopped,

on top of the Himalayas

As if the ice has frozen;

leaving every moment behind

kept going,

to look back

not dare ,

if i see

then the rocks will melt

I am tired

like tears

It will flow away!

Did it ever come out?

Why does it feel like this?

even before arriving

Murzai?

================================================================

Translated In Google Translate - 01/03/2024

================================================================



No comments:

Post a Comment