Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 31 January 2017

वो क्या वार था ?




______________________________________________________

गर्मियों के उस दिन आके 
तूने मेरा हाथ पकड़ा 
और कहा ,

" चल ,
   तुझे ले चलू मधुबन में ,
   बृंदाबन की कुञ्ज में 
   तू ही मेरा कृष्ण ,

   राह तकती थी जो तेरी 
   मैं हूँ तेरी वो गोरी ,
   राधा "

सुन कर 
बांसुरी के सुर 
मैंने छेड़े -

तेरा हाथ 
अभी मेरे हाथोमें 
लिए हूँ ,

आँखों में तेरी ,
उरनम मेरी 
आँखों पिरोये 
हुए हूँ :


जिन गर्मियों के दिन 
तू आयी 
वो  क्या वार था ?

मैं तो इतना जानू 
मैं तेरा शुक्रगुज़ार हूँ !

-----------------------------------------

01  Feb  2017 
==============================================

What was that attack?

come that summer day

you held my hand

and said ,

" Ambulatory ,

   Let me take you to Madhuban,

   In the grove of Brindaban

   You are my Krishna,

   who was waiting for you

   I am that blonde of yours,

   Radha "

after listening

notes of flute

I teased -

your hand

right now in my hands

I have taken it,

In your eyes ,

urnam mary

close your eyes

Have happened:

those summer days

you came

What was that attack?

I know this much

I am thankful to you!

========================================
Translated In Google Translate - 01/03/2024
=============================================== 







  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment