Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 15 March 2017

किस रस्ते से तू गुजरी ?



__________________________________________

जिस पड़ाव को 
तूने 
मंज़िल माना  ,
मुझे भी तो 
वहाँ तक ही जाना  !

किस रस्ते से तू गुजरी  ?

बिना नैन कैसे देखु ,
तेरे पैरों के निशाँ  ?

पर कानो में मेरे 
तेरे पायल की झंकार 
अभी भी गूंजती हैं  ;

राह तो वो भी दिखा शकति हैं  !


' गर राह अँधेरी है 
तो मुझे क्या फर्क  ?

मुझे तो काफी है 
उस महक ,
जो तेरे ज़ुल्फो में  लगे 
फूलों से उठती है  !

गुज़ारिश है 
तो ज़माने से ,
अंधा समझ 
कोई मेरा हाथ ना पकडे  ;

कैसे लिख पाउँगा 
इन नगमे ,
अगर हर पत्थर पर 
ठोकर न खाऊंगा  ?

पढ़ तो लोंगे ,
'गर 
सुनाएगा कोई 
तो सुन भी लोंगे ,


क्या समझ पाओगे  ?

-----------------------------------

16  March  2017
===============================================

Which road did you pass through?

the stage at which

you destination considered,

so me too

Just go there!

Which road did you pass through?

How can I see without eyes?

Your footprints?

but in my ears

the jingle of your anklets

still echo;

He can also show the way!

'If the path is dark

So what difference does it make to me?

I have enough

that smell,

which gets stuck in your hair

Rises from flowers!

there is a request

So since time immemorial,

blind understanding

No one should hold my hand;

how will i write

In these songs,

If on every stone

Will I not stumble?

You will read it,

'Gar

someone will tell

Then you will listen,

What will you understand?

=============================================================

Translated In Google Translate - 01/03/2024

=============================================================






No comments:

Post a Comment